Sessions explore the dynamics and impact of our individual cultural influences on our verbal and physical body language and tone of voice when communicating with others. Through a greater self-awareness of their own cultural underpinnings, participants will learn information that will help enhance their cross-cultural communications skills in bridging gender, age, cultural and language diversity.
- Cross-cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication competency
- Team building
- Customer attraction and service in an increasingly diverse community
- HR Best Practices – assessing, interviewing and integrating a cultural diverse workforce
- Creative conversations with community groups to identify culture/diversity issues and create pragmatic solutions
All workshops are customized to a workplace-e-mail or call to find out what other workshops can be created or available for your particular needs.
Health Care Industry specific
Customized workshops and consultation for the health-care industry and support for current on-site strategies in building environments focused on the retention and integration of Internationally Educated Health-care Professionals (IEHPs).
- Cross-cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication within long-term care facilities
- Cross-cultural team building for doctors and nurses – Supports diverse groups of IEHPs to work cohesively with each other and within the larger culture of a Canadian workplace
- Cross-cultural team building for managers – Tools and strategies for leading a team rich in diversity within a complex health-care environment
- How to create safe spaces for all and support front-line staff in dealing with people in care who hold entrenched beliefs around colour and diversity